Sunday, March 7, 2010

2ND CA EXPERIENCE

I was CA for the second time by myself last wednesday. It was a long day since I had a patient in the afternoon. The overall CA experience was good. I felt comfortable with most the stuff I was required and expected to do. I must confess I read the heck out of the students manual sections IV & V and almost memorized the duties list I had to do while being CA. I am just glad I didn't have to feel unsecure about the whole thing. I like not to be told what I am doing wrong or avoid that as much as possible. The secret? Be prepared, be prepared and be prepared. That was actually our slogan in the teaching program; if we were prepared nothing that we coldn't handle in the classroom should ever happen. Anyhow, I am counting the days to have spring brake and relax and cautch up at home. Does anybody even read my posts? Oh well, if not at least I am writing them in case someone would like to feel my dental hygiene experience.
Peace out sistars and 2 brodas!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Miriam...first of all..why havent you blogged at all this year!? Second of all I read your posts :-) And THIRD of all! You study a TON! haha. Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Jenn says!! You rock! And you rock at CA!!!

    ReplyDelete